Preferred Family Medicine is Dr. Christopher Highley's Direct Primary Care practice located in S. Reno, NV. Member benefits include a Comprehensive Wellness Program (CWP). Dr. Highley explains the wellness program which is staged over a couples weeks and includes:
- expanded lab panel (not the usual insurance-based labs) with in-house phlebotomy
- EKG (heart testing) - Spirometry (lung testing)
- Hearing testing
- Vision testing
- Medication review
- Immunization review
- Head-to-toe physical exam
- 60+ minute face-to-face exam with the physician
- Full assessments
- Thorough care plan
- Regularly scheduled follow-ups, every 3-4 months to ensure optimal health Preferred Family Medicine's Comprehensive Wellness Program is very much like an executive or VIP physical.
Available to all annual members or after 6 months of active membership. For more info: https://preferredfamilymedicine.com/c...