Pricing & Fees
Preferred Family Medicine has established a straight-forward payment solution for our patients to receive high-quality, highly personal, healthcare.
Below is a list of our fees. Please call for more details.
For more info: Call (775) 204-0150
Our Membership Fees
Additional AdultAge 19+
College StudentAge 19-26
There is a $200 fee to reinstate your membership should you decide to discontinue your membership.
10% discount for annual payment.
Additional charges may apply for vaccinations, splinting supplies, bandages, in house labs, urinalysis, or other necessary tests or supplies as deemed necessary between the provider and the patient. All fees will be discussed prior to administration of treatment with full consent of the patient or an appropriate representative.
Services Included in Membership
- Primary Medical Care, all ages
- Extended Office Visits
- Annual Wellness Exams - Adult & Pediatric
- Phone, Text/SMS, and Video Chat - Telemedicine Visits
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Holter Monitoring
- 24 Hr Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Peak Flows
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Joint Injections
- Small Lesion/Wart Removal
- PAP Smear (pathology fee not included in membership)
- Suturing Simple Lacerations
- Trigger Joint Injections
- Ear Irrigation
- Minor Dermatology Procedures
- Ingrown Toenail Treatment
- Home Visits
**Due to the increased regulatory burdens, Dr. Highley will NOT prescribe chronic pain medications.
Your Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and urgent care.
Or call — (775) 204-0150