Member's Resource and Communication Info
To best experience concierge direct primary care, we recommend becoming familiar with the following applications:
At sign-up, you should have received your private physician's cell phone number. During office hours, we recommend contacting the office as your physician may be occupied seeing patients. After-hours issues can be addressed directly via the text messaging app called "Spruce". You can always just text your doctor directly, but the app provides more security and other features.
If you are an active member of Preferred Family Medicine, you may enter the virtual waiting room for a telemedicine consultation by clicking on the link below. Be sure to contact the office to set up an appointment time with your doctor first.
For our active members, we recommend downloading our electronic health record's patient portal application, "Passport". This app functions much like email and it is intended for routine (non-urgent) but secure, communication regarding your health.
You can do the following via Elation's Passport app:
- Send secure messages to your doctor
- Receive secure messages from your doctor
- Get email notifications for new messages and/or documents shared by our office
- View shared lab results, x-ray results, letters, and other clinical documents
- Book, view, and edit appointments
To contact your physician via text message, we recommend downloading the HIPPA-compliant, secure messaging application call "Spruce". Active members should have their private physician's direct line, which was provided at the time of sign-up.
We recommend using Spruce for the following:
- After-hours text messaging your physician
- Sharing photos
- Urgent issues when unable to reach someone during office hours.
Routine communication such as booking appointments, refill requests, and non-urgent requests should be addressed to the main office phone line and/or the "Passport" patient portal during business hours.
From your account portal you may do the following:
- Edit your payment method (ACH/Debit preferred)
- View your invoices
- Review and acknowledge important documents (e.g. Membership Agreements)