PFM Skin & Dermatology Services Appointment Confirmation
Your appointment request has been submitted to our team for approval. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
Some important information about your upcoming appointment:
- Gather pertinent medical records from your primary physician, specialist, hospitals, urgent cares, ER's, etc.
- Contact us to confirm your appointment via text/call 775-204-0150 or email email@example.com
- Fill out Medical Release and Privacy Statement forms found on our website here: FORMS
- Pre-Procedure Consultation
- In-Person Appointment - a 15 min allotted appointment face-to-face with Dr. Highley
- Virtual Appointment - a 15 min. allotted virtual visit with Dr. Highley via video conference. If the skin lesion is not able to be adequately evaluated via video consult or email/text, an in-person visit may be required.
- Let us know if you are on Aspirin or blood thinners (warfarin, Xarelto/Pradaxa/Eliquis
- Let us know if you have allergies to medication
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Make sure area is clean/dry and accessible.
- Post-procedure instructions will be provided.
- Follow-up appointments will be made as needed.
TERMS - Dr. Highley is a Board-Certified Family Medicine Physician skilled in outpatient dermatological procedures as outlined on our website here:
PAYMENT - All procedures are "cash pay" as we do not bill insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept credit card, cash, and checks (allow for a week to clear). Once the procedure has been completed, payments are considered non-refundable.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.